Treat yourself. That's what I keep telling myself. I guess it is a sort of excuse for giving in when I spot something nice and new for my home. But sometimes I don't even have to buy something new. Sometimes I just have to dig into old things, to go through my mum's basement to discover some old and forsaken gems. That's what I did last weekend. Here is a little happy compilation of new & old treats that have one thing in common: the power to add happiness to a home!
1. Hand painted linen tablecloth from Shop Terrain. Oh yes!
2. The new collection by Rie Elise Larsen is just a happy feast! I love her cheerful paper designs.
3. My first piece of hand made ceramics. A bowl I made in school back in 1992. Happy memories!
4. I've stocked up on new washi tapes. I got these from my Swiss blogger friend Renate of Baumhausfee. Thank you my dear!
5. I heart these cushions as seen on Wendy Polish.
A hearty Wednesday, folks!