Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Interior Blog Recommends: Libratone



Liberate your sound in style! That was my first thought when I was introduced to the stylish wireless speakers of Libratone during our Design Bloggers Dinner in Amsterdam. They sponsored our party by providing a beautiful and strong speaker system to keep our guests entertained with fine music. I was convinced by both design and sound quality so I had to get a closer look on their website and learn more about their wireless speakers.


I belong to the generation of people who have no radio at home. I only stream music (probably like most of us) and currently I am using a bluetooth speaker to stream the music from my iPhone to my entire apartment. But it is not as stylish as the cool Libratone speakers. Not to mention that the sound quality is rather poor. If only I knew Libratone before!


What I really like about the Libratone speakers is that they are covered in real wool and they come in a variety of colours to complement any kind of interior styling. My personal favorite is the Libratone Loop in Petrol Blue - it would definitely make a good appearance in my home. 

Which one would suit your home best? And do you use wireless speakers to stream music in your home? Just wondering...

Photography via Libratone
Libratone was a kind sponsor of our Design Bloggers Tour

7 comments :

  1. igor! die sind ja mal klasse.

    mein leben lang stehe ich schon mit boxen und lautsprechern auf kriegsfuß, weil die meisten so unglaublich häßlich sind, man aber ja leider nicht komplett auf sie verzichten kann. diese hier sind ein echter hingucker!

    danke für den tipp.

    LG | nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerne Nic!! Bei mir ist das genauso - ich finde immer, dass Speaker so ein Ding sind, das man immerzu verstecken muss. Aber die hier gefallen mir auch richtig gut, v.a. das runde Modell in blau ist so mein Teil:-) Und der Sound ist auch super!!!

      Delete
  2. Definitely cool speakers. Grey for me of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so caught up in the beautiful styling in the first photo that I didn't even realise that this was a post about speakers. If I buy the speaker can I have all those accessories too … please?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might bargain that with Libratone directly:-)

      Delete
  4. These Libratone's are wonderful speakers, they really do the job. Here's a great link to buy them in the UK: http://www.simplysoundandvision.co.uk/music_streaming/libratone/10777_0c.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...