Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Happy Interior Blog Recommends...
The search for the perfect sofa can take you all around the globe. The hunt for the perfect armchair can make you browse the web for days. A new graphic print for the wall? Hours of Pinterest surfing are the result! Yes, I am not different than most of you. Luckily I have my regular blog series 'Happy Interior Blog recommends...' so here are this week's finds of my ongoing surfing endeavor in the world wide web:
1. Wilfred sofa by Jardan: For this fantastic sofa I'd travel all the way to Melbourne, where it comes from. Such a hot Aussie!
2. Crystal illustration by German design studio Garden01 via Newniq: This cool urban illustration is now exclusively on sale on Newniq, a Berlin based online platform for one-of-a-kind design pieces sold in limited numbers for a limited time span. So if you like this illustration, go and grab it at Newniq.
3. 1960s vintage armchair by Hook & Eye: The vintage armchair is called 'Silent Paula' and is sold reupholstered by the Germany based design studio Hook & Eye, specialized in upholstery of vintage cocktail chairs from the 1960s.
4. Vintage vase from La Mesa: This beautiful vintage vase is sold by my friend Sabine in her wonderful online store La Mesa.
5. Last Look Mirror via Moorea Seal: Such a beautiful, vintage looking mirror to adorn your hallway or bathroom - found at Moorea Seal.
Happy shopping & happy hump day!