Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Interior Blog Recommends...


Today it's over - I mean the crazy carnival time here in Germany. And some more quite days towards spring lie ahead of us. And the nature's awakening - you know, the snowdrops in your garden, the first fresh pops of green in the park, budding trees. And the nature is a major inspiration for interiors - I can sort of feel the green vibe moving into my home, too. For me it will rather be a small piece like the fun H&M cushion or the emerald green espresso maker. But I've got more ideas if you want to go bolder - from a cool shelf for green decor items to a velvety sofa. Today's recommendations include:

1. Atoll Shelf by Atoll
2. Green watercolor painting by 'Outside in Art Studio'
3. Green cushion by H&M Home
4. Emerald green espresso maker by Howkapow
5. Palm green mug by Le Creuset
6. Green velvet sofa by Crate & Barrel

Will you add something green into your home this season?

Happy hump day, friends!

7 comments :

  1. How awesome is that emerald green espresso maker? Want.it!
    I like the bookshelves. I'm thinking a lot about shelves these days, as I need to find a solution for the books in my study room after I changed it. I cannot decide whether to go for a free-standing bookcase or fasten a few long shelves on the wall. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That emerald espresso maker is on my wishlist, too! And as for the shelves: Yes, big and important decision. It always depends on the facts whether you are living in a rented place or an owned place, how stable the walls are (as bookshelves tend to get really heavy) and how flexible you want to remain. But I love both, a freestanding shelving solution as well as mounted, floating wooden shelves...but knowing your refined tast, I am sure you'll make up your mind soon!

      Delete
  2. Hej Mr. Happy, thanks for your sweet words on our by lassen blogpost and what a lovley green moodboard...i love the green espresso maker, too...and with the holiday modus here at home i dream of new green plants in our home and some little new green happymaker have arrived at frauheuberg's homesweethome...shown at instagram today...;)...have a sweet week, my dear friend and a happy springtime beginning...hugs...i...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must join our #urbanjunglebloggers fun with your new greens in March! Our mini-kit will be emailed today:-) Watch out for it!! Hugs from Munich, my dear!

      Delete
  3. Für die Einrichtung ist Grün ja eigentlich nicht meine Farbe, aber das Sofa finde ich grossartig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated thank you for the feature in this beautifully curated post! My favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...