Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5 Happy Inspirations: Urban Styling


Some of you might know by now that I am currently attending Justina Blakeney's fabulous interior styling e-course. As of tomorrow I will start sharing some 'before & after' pics of my home to give you an idea of what has been keeping me entertained over the past few days. Since interior styling is currently 'all over my place' I thought about curating a little visual list of beautiful finds for a happy urban home. You will notice that today's selection is rather muted when speaking of colour, rather clean, serene and in my eyes - pretty urban. 

What do you think of this palette and selection? Any favorites?


Photography: 1 via Floor Number Four; 2 via Mädchenwahn; 3 via Ferm Living; 4 via Occa Home; 5 via Supergrau.

8 comments :

  1. Definitely number 2! Oh la la indeed :-) I do like the vase as well though. Look forward to your before & after pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool e-course...I just *might* be doing one of my own soon (shhh)! Looking good Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not such a fan of grey, but I will take a side board and paint one door with some super bold color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see a dusky pink door on that sideboard too. Certainly when combined with the grey-pink illustration above it:-)

      Delete
  4. Το ριγέ μαξιλάρι θα το επαιρνα και για τσαντάκι lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the print in number 1. Got to resist buying another print though. I'll just admire it for now. If you see it on my instagram, it means I've succumbed to temptation! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...