Wednesday, April 24, 2013

5 Happy Inspirations: A Dash Of Spring For Your Happy Home


With spring in full swing I am thinking of new colours, textures and patterns for the home. Have you done your spring cleaning? Have you sorted out those deco items that have been like forever on the sideboard? How about the selection of home textiles in your home? Time for a revamp? With spring I feel the desire for an airy feeling at home, for fresh colours and blissful textures. In order to give you a more visual idea of what I think, here are this week's five happy inspirations. Oh, and simply scroll over the image to click and shop! As easy as that!

Happy spring day!

7 comments :

  1. Oh, the shelves in the 4th picture! Yes please! And the linen in the 5th...and the vases...and.... Nice collection ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table linen, off to check it out! /maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shelf like that or a similar one would make my life so much easier - I need open shelves in my life!
    Is that really H&M linen? I obviously need to take better look at their collection.

    I hope you are enjoying the wonderful spring weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...