Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Interior Blog Recommends: Westwing




Today I want to share my latest acquisitions with you: An incredibly soft blanket with soft yellow and grey triangles, an industrial stool and a glass cloche with ceramic base. I found all these goodies on Westwing, a shopping club that some of you might know already. I have teamed up with Westwing as a sponsor to do a little styling vignette with their products and this is the result of some quick additions to my rather neutrally coloured home.

I've been a Westwing customer for years now. I registered as a member even before I started blogging so I was pretty happy when they approached me and suggested this collaboration. If you don't know Westwing yet, here's the idea in a nutshell: As a shopping club, Westwing offers daily new sales that are limited to a few days and available while stocks last. So sometimes it is smart to be quick when you spot good deals. The best way to stay up to date is their app - I am using it on my iPhone and I never miss their new sales and potential bargains. And the best thing: Westwing is available in ten countries!


For this project I'd sourced the products over a few weeks - I liked the powdery yellow and grey triangle pattern on the soft blanket (it perfectly matches the blue hues of my cushions), I fell in love with the industrial stool which serves as an extra seating when I have guests over and otherwise as a lovely base for my aloe plant, and the cloche with a white porcelain base. I use it for different objects like the candle, but sometimes I also place a little cactus inside. It is perfect for changing vignettes on your sideboard.

So if you like what you see then you might want to register as a Westwing customer HERE. I also recommend to download their app on your smartphone. You won't regret it once you've found what you like!

Happy shopping & happy hump day!


Photography by Igor Josifovic
This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with Westwing

4 comments :

  1. Great post Igor!

    I love Westwing! It's one of the first apps I open in the morning. Here in Holland they were called Dalani, but now they go by Westwing too. I'm a huge fan and already bought several brands I adore :) (recently bought the amazing Fringe lamp by Dutch company Zuiver)

    Definitely a recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Johan! Good to hear an experience from abroad! I think it is well worth checking their flash sales from time to time!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Westwing Igor-but I'll jump over there now and take a look! Thanks so much for sharing and I love your vignettes! Hugs from Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know this beautiful products!!!!!!
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...