Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Happy Interior Blog Recommends...
Wednesday is hump day is half way to weekend is a day to treat yourself - this is the sort of weird sequence of thoughts I have on hump days. You know, little treats motivate you to tackle the remaining half of the working week and then indulge in a relaxing weekend. Now I admit, some might say, ok, get yourself some chocolates, buy yourself a jumper, a pair of new shoes or a a nice book. But hey, I am who I am and I love to buy things for the home. And this week's recommendations could all go right into my virtual basket. Is there a treat for you too? Today we've got fresh on offer the following goodies:
1. Hand made porcelain vessels by British designer Rhian Malin via Cavaliero Finn
2. Surprise (design) gift box for yourself or a beloved person (perfect in time for
Christmas) by Not Another Bill
3. Roxy arm chair with ethnic pattern via Onefortythree
4. Undercover blanket via Starling Store
5. Crescent cup/planter via Nasty Gal
6. Cactus tote bag via Leif Shop
Now hump day looks all better, right? Have a happy one!