Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Interior Blog Recommends...



Wednesday is hump day is half way to weekend is a day to treat yourself - this is the sort of weird sequence of thoughts I have on hump days. You know, little treats motivate you to tackle the remaining half of the working week and then indulge in a relaxing weekend. Now I admit, some might say, ok, get yourself some chocolates, buy yourself a jumper, a pair of new shoes or a a nice book. But hey, I am who I am and I love to buy things for the home. And this week's recommendations could all go right into my virtual basket. Is there a treat for you too? Today we've got fresh on offer the following goodies:

1. Hand made porcelain vessels by British designer Rhian Malin via Cavaliero Finn
2. Surprise (design) gift box for yourself or a beloved person (perfect in time for 
    Christmas) by Not Another Bill
3. Roxy arm chair with ethnic pattern via Onefortythree
4. Undercover blanket via Starling Store
5. Crescent cup/planter via Nasty Gal
6. Cactus tote bag via Leif Shop

Now hump day looks all better, right? Have a happy one!

5 comments :

  1. WOW!
    Solch wunderschöne Dinge so toll, mein Wunschzettel wird gerade immer länger ;o)
    Liebste Grüße Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du bist nicht alleine, Petra:-)) Mein Wunschzettel ist auch schon ganz schön lang!

      Delete
  2. you're killing me with these porcelain vessels, killing me!

    PS. Loved yesterday's room that caught your eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make two victims out of that - I love the vessels, they are fabulous! Have a fab remaining week my friend!

      Delete
  3. Very nice tips! Thanks for share, I really love furniture and interior decor but I am not too familiarize with the materials I need to choose.Thank you very much for the info.
    Outdoor Timber Furniture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...