Friday, April 3, 2015

Urban Sound & Style With Bang & Olufsen


During my last trip to London I had the opportunity to play along with some new Bang & Olufsen sound devices and when I was asked to pick one that I'd like to take along for a street style shooting, I couldn't help but choose the cute and stylish BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker in a dark forest green with tan leather straps. It was like meant to be, right?!

This cutie is a real companion for your urban lifestyle. It offers the True360 sound which spreads the sound equally to all sides and has up to 24 hours battery life - perfect for music anywhere in your home, on-the-go or on your rooftop terrace - like the way I used it on the rooftop of the Notting Hill apartment where I was staying during our Design Bloggers tour in London.

I already own fantastic BeoPlay headphones, but this baby is now on my wishlist for a perfect sound experience in my own urban apartment. The BeoPlay A2 portable speaker comes in three colours and is made for the urban dweller in you. After all, life is much more fun with music, right?

Photography by Linda Elmin

3 comments :

  1. How good is life with a Bang & Olufsen? That good! I know, my boyfriend showed me how good it sounds. It's not this model but it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to be able to take your music with you, in style. And such a good colour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...