Friday, December 19, 2014

Light It Up!


There is one advantage of grey and gloomy days: You get to play along with all kind of light sources at home. And since it's a festive season too, you can unpack all your twinkling lights without the feeling of guilt to be childish.


In general I like to light up various source of light in my apartment (like my cool Bulbing light in my hallway, designed by Studio Cheha from Israel - I blogged about them HERE) - the main pendant lighting is only used when I need a full illumination of my apartment. But in winter time it's all about cocooning and cosiness at home. So light it up, put out your lights and get cosy this weekend - it's the last one before the holidays!

Happy weekend, friends!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

6 comments :

  1. I love cotton ball lights ...they are the cosiest lamps at the world !!!!greetings from Poland Igor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you!! Greetings from Germany and happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. You have a wonderful bunch of lights in your home!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! It is a must for a festive atmosphere at my home as I am not decorating a lot for Christmas apart from the lights:-)

      Delete
  3. I like the bulbing light. These guys from Israel have some really cool things.
    Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same "light garlands cotton - balls". Cool apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...