Ice cold winter days like today have an ambiguous effect on me. On the one hand, I start dreaming of warmer, sunny spring days with colourful blooms. On the other hand, I keep thinking of Scandinavia, the cold climate and the sophisticated designs and interiors. So, I've spent the evening browsing through some of my favorite Scandinavian interiors magazines and I got hooked on this simple Scandinavian beauty in Danish Bolig Magasinet.
The two almost mandatory elements of Scandinavian interior design - whites and wood - are the dominating factors in this airy home with an abundance of natural light. The well placed pops of colour underline the simple yet refined approach. A good number of design classics proves the owner's good taste as do the carefully chosen and exposed decorative elements throughout the home. In a nutshell: Simple love!
Photography by Tia Borgsmidt via Bolig Magasinet






That I like this will not come as a surprise :) This is a fun home! Really like the mix matched frames and art on the wall. And that orange/yellow soldier is a hoot :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! The Wishbone Chair, AJ Floor light & Moomins jug. Heaven :-)
ReplyDeleteOoh & just noticed the Kay Bojesen Monkey. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteIsn't is super cute and almost hidden:-) Love it too!
Deletelovley impressions...i love the scandinavian style so much...really really cozy...good night, Mr. Happy Interior...;)...hugs...i...
ReplyDeleteI spy a sweet little yellow version of the solider I bought at the Christmas market! So fun! :)
ReplyDeleteGive me Scandinavian or Italian design any day and my heart will be happy. We lived in Denmark for some time and I miss all the beautiful design shops in Copenhagen. I've a cousin there who often sends me the Danish interior magazines and I love it when I find them in the mail ;-)
ReplyDeleteSimple love indeed.....love this style of decor:)
ReplyDeleteA Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, Décor & Cooking “connect”
Great wrap up of the style ... simple love! I love white walls where the room still have 'warmth' feel through the accessories / artwork.
ReplyDeleteEven I am a fan of white wall and white furniture. Not to mention scandinavian designs.
DeleteI absolutely love that picture in the last photo. I really like Scandanavian design, but what I love most is their beautiful patterns and folklore, hence my Moomin addiction! x
ReplyDeleteThanks for providing actionable advice instead of generic suggestions.Art of CleaNest
ReplyDeleteI appreciate this article. Exterior improvements are one of the best ways to enhance a property's overall appearance.Kirkland WA
ReplyDeleteThis post was very informative and easy to understand. I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating it. Keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeletemodular kitchen Interior Designers in Chennai
study room Interior Designers in Chennai
tv showcase interior Designers in Chennai
living room hall Interior Designers in Chennai